4/5/08

Miles To Go Before I Sleep Part 1

Vera Miles
This, of course, is Vera Miles. We talked a little bit about her
HERE. I liked her in Alfred Hitchcock's The Wrong Man (1956).
I liked her in John Ford's The Searchers (also 1956). And, of
course, I just loved her as Hallie Stoddard in The Man Who
Shot Liberty Valance (1962). Vera Miles did tons and tons
of television from the 1950s to the 1990s. This is mainly a
photo blog, so I'll just leave you with her pictures. Enjoy!
Vera Miles

Vera Miles



Vera Miles
I actually liked her in Hellfighters with John
Wayne, and hardly anybody likes that movie.
She had a role as John Wayne's wife in The
Green Berets, but they cut it out. Pity. She
might have given that movie some class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a very pretty and talented actress. Sadly, she is very under-rated and somewhat forgotten.