8/3/08

Cool French Underground Girls

Irina Demick
This beauty is Irina Demick, also known as Irina Demich and Yrina Demik. I often mix her up with Marie Versini. I don't know why. But they're both French and lovely, and you know how I can get about French girls. No, actually, I think it's that Irina Demick played a really cool French Underground girl in The Longest Day (1962), which was a giant World War II movie with a huge international all-star cast, and Marie Versini played a really cool French Underground girl in Is Paris Burning? (1966), which was another giant World War II movie with a huge international all-star cast. Or something. Maybe, if I think about it, I can put together a Marie Versini post. But for now, all we get is Irina.
Irina Demick
Irina Demick
Irina Demick
Irina Demick
Cool French Underground girls always seem to
be in need of a comb. I love it.

No comments: