2/4/10

Kathleen Quinlan, Stunner

Kathleen Quinlan
I don't know...does anyone else out there find Kathleen Quinlan occasionally stunning? And she's apparently been in a bunch of recent television shows that I've never seen. But I think she's got a spooky kind of gorgeousness about her.
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan
Kathleen Quinlan

8 comments:

Táxi Pluvioso said...

Fantastic blog...!!!

C. Parker said...

Taxi Pluviosi, I enjoy your blog, too. Wish it were in English.

COCAMIA said...

I get her beauty! Strong and non- conventional!

Artman2112 said...

yeah i like her, havent seen her in much but she is a nice looking woman....i thought she was hot in the T-zone movie.

monty said...

Great blog and great photos of Kathleen good sir.

Anonymous said...

Have always loved Kathleen, well since she said "Wish it away, Anthony, wish it away" in Twilight Zone The movie, anyway.

Oh, I love your site. I've been back tracking your archives. You gave me a good laugh when you mentioned there were 700 to go and it would take me a week @ 100/day. I'm not there yet, back to Aug.08 now. Keep it up!
Eric

Peter said...

Funny you should say that. I have always found her uncommmonly beautiful. Maybe even hot.

Mark said...

I only found this page today but totally agree with your comment, she is stunning! I can't think of the name of it now but if you haven't seen it there is a movie she did about being trapped in a building with a psycho that starts killing anyone in his way. She looks gorgeous in that film and plays a great part.