1/2/09

Visiting Super Kawaii Mama

Super Kawaii Mama
So last night, I'm staggering my way around the World Wide Web like a blind midget in a table factory, looking for a reasonably unusual photograph of Anna May Wong, right? And I come across this well-designed Melbourne, Australia retro fashion blog called Super Kawaii Mama. She's all into color (which is not my forte, of course) and vintage style and crafts and shoes and food and kids and cuteness and shopping. And she's got great hair. And she has YouTube videos in which she demonstrates how to do your hair 40s and 50s style (assuming you have great hair, too). And she wears lipstick and heels and earrings, so what's not to like, right?
Love that vintage style.
Super Kawaii Mama
Super Kawaii Mama
Super Kawaii Mama
Super Kawaii Mama
Super Kawaii Mama
(And she sorta reminds me of a girl I used to
know. I mean, back before there was "retro.")

1 comment:

Candice DeVille said...

Hi there. I'm honored to be mentioned on the same pages as some of these lovely ladies! So glad you found me. ^-^